Friday, April 24, 2009

=( Bad luck bad time~

Huhu...i wanna curse Roti before starting to tell the detail here!
Thx Roti to help me to get a fresh and first ever injury in 2009, somemore days before the most important match againts Bagan Fc in tournament.
Is happy to see our team, which grouped by almost CHS and former CHS players + 2 Frens to lead in the leauge table currently. We been doing good, one draw and one won enough us to outrun the opponents who have a game in hand.
It was monday when i sprained my ankle, at first i didn't think the injured will give me big trouble as i still managed to walk smoothly. The things turned worse when i woke up the next day, the ankle was sos tight and swollen, a little bit movement could make me feel pain and i could hardly walk. Aih...so the bonesetter(跌打师傅), i din break my bone dun worry, just the job title is bonesetter,hehe. So..he earned a chance to earn RM20 from me, and i earned some screaming time from him =.= ,it was damn pain man...when he pushing and pulling the injured place.I end up with a well-bungkus angkle and walking like a resident evil corpse. Today is the 4th day after i got myself injured, after the second visit to bonesetter, I was told not to play this weekend to avoid further injury amd getting worse. Is really sux, injury spoiled my plan.So sorry to Claryn babe, bcos cant make it back to Melaka, I know u are so dissapointed. so so so sorry =(
And it is sux too bcos this mean I can't help my team in the coming match, I know they need me badly XD, no bluff, they do! I know they can play well in the coming match, i have faith in them! gogogo CHS!
It's really a bad luck month to be and my babe, she continously meets some weird and bad inident such as became witness of the died wildboar, people's accident, involved in mini accident and car broken down. @.@ we decide to find a temple and do some prayers, hope that would significantly turn our luck =) ~

2 comments:

  1. lets go pray pray...we been bad lucked for whole week..damn!hate it much..n im broke now!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete