Saturday, April 18, 2009

Are u graduated?Or working now?


(This how the event booth appears like ^^)
As topic shown, this question has been polled the most frequently asks question when my fren have some common conversation with me. Oh well~let me make this all clear here! Listen guys,maybe read guys!
I'm currently works as a part timer in a telecommunication company, basically they are the monopoly representative of DiGi in Melaka, yes I'm in Melaka the historic town not in hometown nor KL. The main duty of my job is assisting my team when they conducting a road show/event, and promote the DiGi sim pack to customer, wages based on per event + commision =) not much but is more than enough, so anyone wants a new number in future, plz find me lol... The working location is not fixed, from rural area to urban area, mainly bcos DiGi slogan "I'll follow you~" so they go everywhere =.=
Biggest advantage of this job is, you can enjoy some nice moments such as going around and dealing with different kind of persons, boots your communication skills, besides that when u "eat snakes" u can enjoy some snacks for free as well cos they always provide free food to customer (actually most of food being consumed by staffs).
Conversely, biggest disadvantages is u need to stand under hot weather for few hours, and if the sales doesn't meet target, you have to stay back and find some back door skills to create some result to show upper management.
Hmm..So that some things about my job, and hope my answer is sufficient to solve the question of "Are u graduated? or worknig now" ..tired dayz~nite~

2 comments:

  1. hi lo...The question should be "Are u working or goyang kaki still?" lor..u wrongly put d..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAt wrong..i put as what ppl ask la..zzz..no wrong..they sure ask like that..u grad liao ah? working?

    ReplyDelete